La Maison de naissance de l’Estrie provides complete and personalized services to pregnant women at all stages of pregnancy.
- Services offered
- Clinical follow-up and monitoring of pregnancies
- Responsabilities for clinical acts and accompaniment during childbirth
- Accompaniment in childbirth
- Post-natal follow-up during the first six weeks following childbirth
Childbirth may take place at the Maison de naissance de l’Estrie, at home or at the CHUS under the clinical responsability of the midwife, in accordance with the wishes of the expectant mother.
- Pregnant women in good physical condition living in Estrie who wish to benefit from midwife services for natural childbirth.
- How to access these services
The Maison de naissance de l'Estrie is located at 65, de la Croix Street, Sherbrooke (Brompton Borrow)Phone : 819 780-2222
Fax : 819 846-6263